Address: 39 Queen St E, Cambridge, ON N3C 2A7
How do you take care of your new baby? How do you know if they are happy, satisfied, growing physically and developmentally as they should? These are questions that all parents should ask and wonder about! Being a new parent can be scary and come with many emotions. In these classes, we offer the opportunity to connect with other expecting families in the community and prepare you for the transition of welcoming your new family member!
Topics that will be covered:
- Pregnancy and birth challenges with practical solutions
- Newborn health and assessment
- Breastfeeding challenges and expectations
- Bottle feeding / pumping / Supplementing formula
- Sleep for parents and babies
And much more!
Let us guide you through what to expect during birth and after your baby is born, so that you have the information you need to start a happy family!